Sunday, 3 August 2014

Do you believe in the Para normal?



If you asked me a few years back I would have laughed at it. But here is my experience of last 3 years and I thought I’d share it with you.

I was in China for a couple of years out of which over last 1, I was living alone with my daughter and enjoying a reasonably peaceful life. I was apprehensive about getting back to India (you know living alone with a daughter and stuff) but here I landed in 2012 and this is my harrowing account:

At first I experienced some hacking of my computer, airtel account etc. Well ok. There were some problems with the building property dealers also and then I decided to move to Gurgaon. Some sick gossip was there post divorce – not unusual in this country. Anyhow I had some people follow me and I almost stopped using metro post some scary experiences. With much consultation, I even reported all this to police. Well, up to this point, everything was normal – you know human observation sort of a thing. Then about mid last year, I started getting strong messages from the spirits world that my house has some video bugging on live relay. It took me a while to even understand these messages and then believe them. I could not understand who was talking to me, maybe God maybe my late ancestors, I couldn’t be sure. But the messages always accompanied some physical sign like a strong gust of wind or a sign in the cloud etc. Though it wasn’t scary in any manner (I mean not the spiritual world – it felt like a friend) but what was scary was if this was real. Over time these messages became stronger and I would know about a lot of fraud that was happening through this sick scheme by some fairly respectable looking educated Indians ( I do not have a very high opinion of this category anyway - I would more easily trust a simple villager than these but I digress). 

I could also sense people’s response around me change based on what I did in the house. It was starting to feel convincing and eerie. Over the last year then I contacted several friends and acquaintances and even women’s helpline to complain of this and seek help. The standard response was that I’m paranoid and imagining these things. A friend even stormed out of my house saying are you like narcissist – how is it even possible; just ridiculous imagination. However the messages were getting stronger and started telling me a lot of stuff from the past even. But it always told me no physical harm will come to me no matter what. I was scared and did not believe this but over time I saw it to be true. But on the supposed video bugging – multiple view cameras in rooms, toilets and live relay and some other sick things, it was frightening enough. However, each time I’d try seeking anybody’s help, I would always get the response, just change your attitude and stop imaging things. But I got convinced and wrote to the parliament, Chief Justice etc. and some Government official visited me but said nothing. Women’s police helpline too visited me but advised me to stop imagining things.  Then I also tried contacting several media channels and I just got cold shouldered everywhere.

Till date I do not know if all of the above is true. But it feels that way since it is accompanied by a lot of strange behavior from most people I know or come across. I often tried to dismiss it but the spirits came back stronger and convinced me it is all true. It also warned me about specific people and what they said and did etc. etc.  It scared and angered me in equal measure but I never said anything to them in person since I couldn’t be sure. Yes to test it out, I gave back to them just talking back in my house, you know like with no one within earshot. But again, as everyone has told me, this could all be just my imagination. (Although in my heart I feel it is more like – jab jab paap bahut zyada bad jaata hai to bhagwan khud dharti par aate hain)

Well anyhow, the normal world has denied it pointblank all through thus far but is this paranormal stuff all true – I’d like to know some day!


1 comment:

  1. ..on a lighter note..once I was praying to God and I thanked him so - Thank you God you gave me amazing driving talent .. I mean so many years of smooth sailing on 'Indian roads' and all that.

    God answered, 'Well child don't kid your self, I gave you no such talent. But you got to thank me because when you are on the road, I drive all the other cars'...

    ReplyDelete